Weekly Group Therapy Sessions
Group counseling is a powerful venue for growth and change. Not only do members receive tremendous understanding, support, and encouragement from others facing similar issues, they also gain different perspectives, ideas, and viewpoints on those issues. Most members, though somewhat apprehensive at first, report that the group experience was helpful far beyond their expectations.
We offer groups because they work for members. We are convinced that the group format is one of the most effective tools for addressing issues common among individuals. Group counseling are available to women, men, and mixed groups meeting on different days of the week and times of day.
- Anger, Anxiety, and Depression – Wednesday 10:00 a.m.
- Couples, Relationship Challenges – Friday 10:00 a.m.
- Premarital sessions – Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Using Insurance? Clients with Outpatient Management as part of their behavioral health benefit plan may qualify. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please call the number on the back of your card and check your coverage carefully prior to your first session.
How can group therapy help me?
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- Class sizes 3 to 10 to give you a personal intimate and custom experience. The small group sizes will allow you to absorb the skill techniques deeply and get personal guidance with each new skill.
- Groups are offered at minimal charge and can be paid using Insurance – $40 per person (with a six sessions minimum)