Dominique Dor is a highly skilled, compassionate, empathetic and solutions oriented Psychotherapist. She is dedicated to providing exceptional care and implementing effective treatment plans to clients. She has a demonstrated track record of success working with diverse client populations in group settings, one-on-one, workshop training and seminar speaking. Ms. Dor is an effective motivator, communicator, and has an inherent ability to manage all types of personalities, diffuse stressful situations, and assist with helping clients achieve challenging goals and objectives.
Helping individuals discover their true God-given potential and controlling their destiny is the core of Dominique’s coaching and counseling practice. She believes she has found a proven technique of helping individuals live a more balance life intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and physically. Dominique was quoted as saying, “when you consider the limitless influence of healthy men and women on our communities, families, churches and workplace, it is imperative that we pay close attention to the well being of our most valuable assets- the human being”.
- Worked with physicians and clinicians in multidisciplinary treatment planning
- Worked with court ordered family and assisted in completion of court ordered evaluations
- Years of practical experience working in Psychiatric Hospitals with youth, adult and geriatric patients
- Proven ability to work in different settings such as youth centers, shelters, pregnancy homes, hospitals, agencies and churches
- Demonstrated track record of success in collaborating with department of Social Services, schools and police as needed
- Gifted in client assessment and evaluation to ensure an effective treatment plans
- Supervision of interns and peer volunteers
- AACC: American Association of Christian Counselors
- DMCA: Dallas Metro Counseling Association
- TMHCA: Texas Mental Health Counselor Association
- TAADA: Texas Association for Adult and Development in Aging
- TEXAMCD: Texas Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development
- TCA: Texas Counseling Association